Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eric couldn't wait to get his missionary name tag!!!


This was the hardest thing I ever had to do, drop off your son and say goodbye and turn and walk away. But I know that it is the right thing for him to do. The Lord will be with him and help him more than I could ever help him. These pictures don't show all the tears but they were there. Believe me, my eyes were red and puffy for a while. And they still are!!! It brought back the same feelings when we sent Brad off on his mission.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

I hope I have all girls, just so I don't have to go through that :) What a proud moment for you though, Eric is going to make an excellent missionary.

MissManda-Mae said...

...I agree, Eric will be an awesome missionary. I can tell he has been ready for this for a loooong time!! Great Parenting!

Heather said...

What a bittersweet moment. He is going to do great things.