Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
1. I'm a want-to-be perfectionist - I did say want-to-be, just can't seem to do it - it drives me crazy.
2. I hate to touch tomatoes, I don't like the seeds and juice to get on my hands.
3. I have to have a fan or something on a night so I can sleep.
4. I check my blog page just about every 5 to 10 minutes if I'm home.
5. I must get to church on Sunday's before 8:30 am.
6. I have to sit in the same spot every Sunday morning at church.
People that I tag are:
1. Stacy Magonigal
2. Jennifer Richardson
3. Amy Anderson
4. Nicole Ennis
5. Amanda Magonigal
No comments:
Post a Comment