Tuesday, November 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree


I have a small christmas tree that I put up every year in the living room and today I put it up! I have never put up a tree this early before, but I love it!! We are going to put up our big tree in the family room for family home evening on Monday night! I LOVE CHRISTMAS :) :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

I love it! Beautifully decorated, as usual with you....

I can't wait to put up mine :)

Katie Webb said...

I can't wait for Christmas! I hope we get a tree this year! I think its great to start early, what better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than to begin your celebration of the birth of Christ? I think having your Christmas decorations up will help you be extra thankful this Thanksgiving season!

Windy said...

Ours is already up too!!! We put it up last week :) I just have to decorate it now. I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO!!!!!!

Derek & Penny said...

I am with you on loving Christmas! Its the best. We are going to put up the tree today but, I still need to get stuff to decorate it. I am afraid it might be a bare tree this year but, maybe next we can have one half as cute as yours!

The Magonigal Family said...

Gorgeous- Gourgeous- Gorgeous
I love your tree- i put mine up the day after thanksgiving- mine has lots of handmade ornaments but i love the look of this tree- maybe one year i can get a 2nd tree! Merry Christmas!- it is my favorite time of year if i get all my shopping done early!!

Nicole said...

I love the Christmas season as well. I can't wait to put my tree up. I am already listening to my Christmas cd all the time.

amanda said...

why didn't I just put up my tree when I wanted to? Hmmm? Sorry my house was in utter chaos when you came the other day. Didn't notice, right? Yeah well, that is the kind soul in you who won't admit that I am a slob. I was feeling pretty gloomy and I was so glad to see you! Thank you for visiting me!