I haven't really kept up with American Idol this year but I did see part of an episode with Adam and I first thought he was a freak too! On that episode Randy said he looked like Robert Pattinson and Ryan said the Edward Cullen thing (which i totally don't see) and I think that's the only reason Adam is still in there. He's a weirdo but I think he'll win just because of what Randy said.
I know Adam will win, but we'll see. I really liked the other guy though, the one who lost his wife. From the looks of it, he got kicked off Wed. I was in class so I didn't get to see it. :(
3 comments:
I haven't really kept up with American Idol this year but I did see part of an episode with Adam and I first thought he was a freak too! On that episode Randy said he looked like Robert Pattinson and Ryan said the Edward Cullen thing (which i totally don't see) and I think that's the only reason Adam is still in there. He's a weirdo but I think he'll win just because of what Randy said.
I know Adam will win, but we'll see. I really liked the other guy though, the one who lost his wife. From the looks of it, he got kicked off Wed. I was in class so I didn't get to see it. :(
I like Chris better too...isn't he just such a cutie! :) I hate it when Adam sings and sticks his tongue out...yuck!! :)
Post a Comment