This morning was the last day of Seminary for this school year. Which is wonderful for the parents who have to drive, but it really is a great thing for the youth to be at every morning. Cody had a very good seminary teacher this year too. They earn seminary dollars throughout the year by memorizing scriptures and things like that. The parents donate things for them to buy at the auction, which is very fun and competitive also. You can see what Cody bought, football, Alabama shirt, cap and beef jerky. I think everybody had a great time! And we get to sleep a little longer in the mornings, for now at least. We also enjoyed a great breakfast too!
When I got home I thought that I would get a little nap....I got up at 3:45 am, but the phone rings and it is Cody saying that he needs a paper that is in a pair of shorts in his room...he needs it right now at school! So I go to get it and you can image my surprise when I opened the door!!!.........The sign below says it all!!
I did not take a real picture of the dirty laundry.......NO WAY!!! I only wish it looked like the one below! I know what he will be doing, cleaning his room.....and I know what I will be doing...LAUNDRY!!!




1 comment:
i know my day will soon be here when i will have three teenaged boys and not just dirty laundry... but probably some seriously STINKY loads! hmmmm, maybe i'm not in such a hurry for them to grow up!!
oh, and p.s.... i HATE snakes too! when i have nightmares i have to sleep on top of my covers in the fetal position because i'm afraid they are going to bite my feet... YIKES!
Post a Comment