Last night when we went to bed, I look up and find water coming down from the upstairs....that is not uncommon because I've come across that about 5 times now! At first we thought it was the bathroom upstairs but we checked that out..it wasn't it. So we checked the hot water heater and sure enough that was it!! For the 5th TIME!!! Well this is the damage so far! But after listening to the water drip all night..after the hot water heater was turned off...(it was like Chinese water torture) I thought of this scripture this morning.
"Lay not up for yourself treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6: 19-21 ** And may I add water to the rust and moth**
Now this does not mean that I want to let the house just fall down, but I'm not going to let this get me to upset!! Our homes are supposed to be like the temple where the spirit can dwell....so it will be fixed AGAIN!! I always say that we may have problems with things at home breaking or leaking but there is one thing for sure....we all are in good health!!! And that is important!!! The Lord has blessed us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment