Sunday, August 21, 2011

Working On Food Storage

We have this little room off of the family room and we made it into a food storage room. Actual we had our food storage in there along with a bunch of junk that we had when we moved into the house about 4 or 5 years ago, we just got around to cleaning it out and putting up shelves.

I still have a ways to go but I guess it's a start. I hope to have my own little grocery store in here soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

I've been working on mine as well but it is not quite as large as yours. By purchasing just a little but a month, we've been able to get about a 6 month supply together. God has been good to us even though Jake is in school. ;-)

What are your tips to make mine better and bigger?