Monday, June 24, 2013

{Remember When}

I was thinking the other day about cars!!  Yes cars....the second car that I owned and paid for myself.  I wanted this car and my Daddy said if I got a job he would help me get it.  So I went that day and got a job working at the Dairy Queen in Dothan.  So he got it for me and I paid for it!  I did love that car, a 1977 Green Mustang! (The pictures below are of a 1978, but it looked just like mine).  I drove it to school and out and about.  Then one day I was going to work and a guy pulled out in front of me and I hit him...sad day!!  It was totaled and he bought the car.  Well I don't see these on the road anymore but when I saw these pictures it made me happy!!  

No comments: